Feeding bottle Knowledge
- Where does the gas in the glass bubble come from
- There are some bad glass bottles with small bubbles on the body, so how do these bubbles form? There are three general cases:(1)The gas in the material particle gap and the gas adsorbed on the material surface. (2) The gas released by the decomposition of salts (3) The gas generated by external factors.
- What is safety glass?
- Safety glass is a general designation of a kind of glass, requirement classics acuteness vibration or bump do not break, although break not easy also hurtful, and tempered glass is one of them.
- What is glass?
- Glass is non-crystalline inorganic non-metallic material
- How are pacifier classified？
- How to choose pacifiers, this may plague many mothers. For example, is this rubber or Silica gel or latex? What issues do you need to pay attention to when choosing? Let us explore together.
Please submit following details.We will soon contact you to meet your needs with suitable solutions!